Do you have back, shoulder or hip pain that hurts even more after a night of sleeping? By combining high-quality foam with microcoils, we’ve figured out how to sleep better by putting together the best of the foam and coil worlds in a 12″ mattress. The Rest Refreshed Hybrid Foam Mattress starts with a durable foam base for solid body support and pressure relief. We add to this a middle layer of 2,000 microcoils – twice as many as in a standard innerspring mattress – for bounce and ease of motion. And we top it off with a layer of latex foam to contour your body without feeling warm.
The hybrid is a great choice for people who are looking for an easy transition to a foam mattress or just want all the benefits of an innerspring with the added benefits of foam.
Microcoils are made of a thinner more flexible wire than standard innerspring coils. As a result, they have a high level of resilience and can provide support to the recessed areas of your body that aren’t in direct contact with the support layer of a mattress. The science of pressure mapping (shown here) shows how the microcoils help disperse body weight across a greater surface area and reduce pain when sleeping. This also means greater durability over time – and a reduced tendency for body impressions that plague many low-quality mattresses.
How we put it all together
A base of durable foam beneath the coils provides deep compression support as well as pressure relief for your joints. Two sizes of pocket coils with a thin foam layer in between, help to isolate motion yet still provide some of the bounce you’re looking for. The latex foam top layer ensures comfort and pressure relief without feeling the individual coils – and getting warm or “sinking in” as the night goes on.
Our hybrid mattress truly is the universal mattress, a good fit for side, back or stomach sleepers. For people who don’t like the contouring or “hug” of traditional memory foam, this mattress is a great option.
Pricing includes free delivery straight to your doorstep.
Want something softer or firmer than our hybrid? You may prefer one of our memory foam mattresses.
- Made in the USA
- Firmness: 5-7 on a ten-point scale
- All foam is CertiPUR-US® certified foam
- Coil layer is comprised of over 2,000 microcoil springs (queen-size) that are fabric-encased to create a natural, air movement
- Proven to withstand over 200,000 rollator cycles with less than 1% height loss
- Designed to be used with adjustable frames, slatted base, flat platforms or our foundation. Not recommended for box springs unless slats are 4-inches or less apart.
- Available in all standard sizes
What is CertiPUR-US® certified foam?CertiPUR-US® polyurethane foam meets standards for content, emissions and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Performance-tested, durability tested, content-tested